Select a SEDA New Homes Community in Jacksonville
A community is unique elements combined in one area creating a sense of self and home. Proximity to schools, restaurants, shopping and neighborhood services are all important elements that factor into what community is best for you and your family.
We have created in depth community pages for each SEDA Community. You’ll find highlights on schools, shopping and restaurants along with directions to the communities.
Questions you will need to answer for you and your family are:
- Do you want to be near certain schools, places of employment or other locations in Jacksonville?
- Do you prefer large or small communities?
- Do you want to be in a certain county? SEDA Construction Company builds in Duval, Clay, Nassau, Baker and St. Johns County.
- What kind of amenities do you want in your community (pool, playground, etc.)?
- Do you want your community to be off the beaten path or close to major roadways?
These questions should get you thinking in the right direction. Once you answer these you can better select the SEDA Community that matches your criteria. You also will want to be open to all SEDA Communities as they may have features you may not have thought of.