FLORA PARKE COMMUNITY INFORMATION
Flora Parke is located just 2 miles west of the Intracoastal Bridge on A1A in Fernandina. In only 4 minutes, residents will find themselves at Fernandina Beach and commuters will enjoy a 25 minute drive to Downtown Jacksonville.
As you enter Flora Parke, a lake fountain and winding islands of trees make you appreciate the serenity of this community. Enjoy the community playground, basketball court and lakes with family and friends before venturing out to Historical Fernandina Beach, local shopping and restaurants.
- Gazebo, Playground and Basketball Court
- Low HOA dues & No CDD Fees
- Located within minutes of Fernandina Beach
- Quick access to I-95 and A1A
- Prices starting in the low $300's
- 2,500 - 3,100 approximate square feet
32333 Juniper Parke Drive
Fernandina Beach, FL 32034
|Monday – Wednesday||10am - 5:30pm|
|Thursday||12pm - 5:30pm|
|Friday and Saturday||10am - 5:30pm|
|Sunday||1pm - 5:30pm|
~ GOLD FEATURES ~